Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wadsworth- Introduction

 
Hello. My name is Caitlin Wadsworth! I have lived 15 minutes out of New Orleans for my whole life. So for me being in this amazing city isn't that much different. The college experience is soooo much different though! I love that I do not have to wake up at 6am anymore! And I am so excited about all the new people I have met, but I have mainly been hanging around with friends I know from high school or people I met at Orientation two months ago.

As for "new and exciting", I haven't really learned much besides college life. And yeah I guess that is "new and exciting", but it is still school which I've been evolved with basically my entire life. I do love the campus and how there are things for me to do even though I don't live here. I can say that I am excited to meet all kinds of new people. People from everywhere, or people who were born and raised here.

New things with my classes: I am not too excited about all my classes. There are a few that I am REALLY excited about; this is one of them! (No I am not just saying that because Dr. McCay is going to be reading this) I know that my Chemistry home work is a pain in the rear end. I am also not too excited about my math class. I can tell that I am going to a lot of teaching myself.

I have learned that Loyola gives away a lot of free things. And I mean some of the best things in life are free, right? Like today they gave away free ice cream and hot dogs. Unfortunately for me I was homework. That is something that I've  learned will be taking up basically all of my free time. I can not wait for this college life to unfold around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment